***Best BYC Show Pose Contest - Ends June 20th*** Enter To Win! Even More Placings To Place *WINNERS

Have You Participated In a Chicken Show? (Well now you can!)

• Yes

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 53.5%

• Total voters

Name: Gloria
Breed: Barred rock
How you would up with this chicken: Abandoned by last owner.

Name: Nellie
Breed: Buff Orpington
How you wound up w/ this chicken: Last home she was bullied, almost lost all her tail feathers.

Name: Lucy
Breed: Black Australorp
How you wound up w/ this chicken: She has a crooked beak and someone wanted to get rid of her because she was smaller than all the other hens and was getting beat up.

Name: Penny
Breed: Buff Orpington
How you wound up w/ this chicken: Abandoned by her last owner because she is half blind.

Name: Sophia
Breed: Delaware
How you wound up w/ this chicken: Her last owner did not want her because she has a twisted back.

I love Lemon the japanese bantam - she has a black dot on her beak, I've never seen that on a bantam. Then there are the girls from AFC rescue in the contest now, all coming in strong with stink eyes (are you going to enter that robin chick thing maybe a cardinal I don't rememeber..). Great entries people, keep em coming.

Did you rescue all those birds? Wow I can not believe someone wouldn't want a bird because they have a twisted beak!
Yes, all were given to us because the last owner did not want them. That one w/ the beak came w/ the twisted back one... she lays eggs everyday, so she isn't really special needs, just a bonus! (a great bonus!! :)
I love Lemon the japanese bantam - she has a black dot on her beak, I've never seen that on a bantam. Then there are the girls from AFC rescue in the contest now, all coming in strong with stink eyes (are you going to enter that robin chick thing maybe a cardinal I don't rememeber..). Great entries people, keep em coming.
Oh, you want me to enter the baby cardinal picture? I can if you want...

Back
Top Bottom