Best Chicken Names..List yours!

smile.png

Quote:
My girls (and boy) all think their names are CHICK CHICK CHICK - you can even WHISPER that in the garage - or down the street and they'll come running!

Of course the phrase "chick chick chick chick" is normally accomapanied by some tasty treat!

smile.png
smile.png

Black Polish Roo- Elvis

White Polish Hen - Priscilla

Blk/wht polish hen- Stella

Black lrg turkin- Redneck

Std Brahma Roo- Precious......i thought he was a she for a long time and he was such a sweety...lol
Serama Roo- low Rider his wings brush the ground

Lil mama- serama Hen

Black sexlink hen-Elvira, she is the one that went missing for 2 weeks and came back with 13 babies

Std game roo- ElDiablo

Blus slate hen turkey- Special T

Royal Palm pair- Ruby and Rudy

White silkie hen- Phylis

2 Red sex link hens- nosey rosie and her sister...lol

Touloose male goose- Hannible...he makes noises like Hannible Lechter (sp)

Chinese female- Betty ( after my mom)

Goats- Bubba, Chili Pepper,Tippy,sara, Bambi

Thats about half of them I think.....lol

Last edited:
rubio
beaker
peep
lola
tyra
heidi
xena

the two sultans haven't gotten names yet. i'm kinda waiting to see if they are hens or roos first.
smile.png

My 'still to this day' favorit Roo who is MIA "Betsie." It is believed that Bestie died (hauled off by big cat, opossoum, or Coon) defending his hens.
Here is a pic of my sweet Crested splash Blue Swede Boy whom I just sold to a new home "Puff Daddy":
PuffDaddy.jpg

Here's a pic of my 'living' pride & joy "Dumplin' " :
DSCN1252.jpg

Here's my sweet BRCB who I just lost
sad.png
"Itty Bitty"
BRCB-IttyBitty.jpg

And I can't believe I don't have a pic of my now Broody "Caroline" who my husband named as he said she looked just like the woman who married us
lol.png
She's an araucana X
Kristi

Barred Rocks: Squawker Texas Ranger (roo), Squeaker, Poo (she pooed in my dd's & dh's hands as a chick and always had a poopy hiney)

Production Reds: Big Red (roo), Turkey, Henrietta

Ameraucanas: Hammy (short for hamburger), Chipmunk, Lindsay (named for my sister by my dd)

I have Henry my leghorn roo who was already named when we got him.

And I did have 5 standard cochin girls thus the name 5azsisters but we lost one at about 5 weeks.

They are named after my paternal grandmother and her 4 sisters.

Ruth, Erlene, Esther, Hazel and Lela. We lost Lela.

Jacie

A buddy asked me a few weeks ago if I'd named mine. I said I sure did and started pointing at birds and naming them off...'that one's 'BBQ', that one's 'roast', that one's 'a la king', that one's 'and dumplings'...

Oh man,,,I'm still laughing at some of those names! They are GREAT! I can just picture the breed with that name and it makes me smile. They all have their little unique personalities don't they. A few of my birds I didn't list their names because I simply haven't come up with the perfect name for them. My frizzle's name is "Frizzle",,,,I can do better than that! Hey, I used to have a black polish roo named Elvis too. And I love that Puff Daddy Duck! PRECIOUS! So many great names! Thanks you guys for listing! P.S. I loved the person who said the names were "1-19" LOL
Thanks Cyn for listing your lonnnng list! I've heard you talk about so many of them before.
You guys are the best! Julie

Back
Top Bottom