Best Duck Names

my firt pair of ducks, soony and sher
my current four pekins toad the drake because his voice sounds like a toad... angel the smallest and always in the water, it makes her wings looks so beautiful...savannah she's always in the dirt, and molly no real reason but the biggest female

Any good names for a male crested duck who is kinda lopsided and a black Indian runner female? I've got lots of names right at the top of my tongue but I can't get them into words. Thanks

We have a black Runner and a snow white Peking, the only names that came to Karen's mind was Cheese and Quackers...
will post pics when computer decides to let me

Shake and Bake. From "Talledega Nights", plus some people might Shake 'n Bake their ducks.
Shake was the black "Call". As a duckling she just wanted to go fast and ran hot laps around their pen. Shake was attacked by an owl, which broke my heart.
Bake is maybe a Mini Silver Appleyard, not really sure. She is the calm duck.

This is Panko the Pekin, as in Japanese breadcrumbs. She was a rescue we adopted from a wildlife refuge after Shake's tragic death. Panko had a shattered leg when she went to the refuge. She's quite comfortable now, but has a little extra swagger in her walk.

Any good names for a male crested duck who is kinda lopsided and a black Indian runner female? I've got lots of names right at the top of my tongue but I can't get them into words. Thanks
I named one of my crested ducks Topper then we have a black or chocolate runner named Hershey. These are the names of all of our ducks, Topper, Hershey, Yoo Hoo, (after the chocolate milk drink) Thelma and Louise, Rhonda Runner, Uno, Sonny, Bonnie and Clyde,Dee Dee, Donald. C.P. (short for cutie pie) Freckles, Spot, Que Sera. I hope I got all of them.

Patty

Do ducks imprint when they hatch like some birds do?
Yes they do. I helped one baby duck hatch because her mother had deserted the nest. She bonded with me and a little duck that I had in the brooder because he was disabled.

Patty

Back
Top Bottom