Black Copper Marans chicks-feathered legs-Bev Davis/Wade Jeane lines

Dani27

Chirping
12 Years
Apr 11, 2009
Gilbertsville/Far West KY
We have 11 chicks available this week (2 are a week old and 9 hatched yesterday). Shipping runs anywhere from $26 to $37 for express mail. Chicks are $7 each. Just PM me for more info or to buy some. No minimum amount required, although we have found 6+ to work out best. Just send me your zip code and I can give you the exact amount for shipping and how long it will be. Everywhere in the U.S. is either overnight or two day. Two day boxes get handwarmers for the cooler nights we've been experiencing. You can also get them priority mail as long as they will be there within 2 days, and it runs around $15 or less.

27766_dsc00018_2.jpg

27766_dsc00016.jpg

27766_dsc00017.jpg

We also have 15 chicks from the Channing Grisham line. These will be $9 each. They are consistently laying very, very dark small eggs that I would grade an 8-9 on the color scale. I have pics of the two hens and their eggs but they are on my laptop at my boyfriend's house and I will post them the next time I am over there. Everything about these birds is gorgeous. Their plumage, their eggs, their temperament. Just a wonderful line of birds.

Back
Top Bottom