Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ARRIVED!! They Arrived !!!!!!!!!!All Healthy and Alive.....So beautiful
wee.gif

I'm so happy

Last edited:
Well Jesse you packed like a professional hatchery. i love the way you even place some wheat head in ther so they could pick at them which they most certainly did. I just wish I could have meet up with you before i bought all the eggs off of ebay. That was a real waste of my money. But for that to be your second shipping, I could not have ask for anything more.
woot.gif

I got my chicks from Jesse two weeks ago Mon. I couldn't be happier. They are certainly some of the most vigorous chicks I've seen. Two weeks old and they can FLY. Two have tail feathers and fully feathered wings and their leg feathers are coming in, all are developing combs. They were all scratching at three days old. These little boogers are very serious about becoming chickens. I've given them a portion of the kitchen floor during the day, the brooder was just too constrictive. I do have the good fortune to live near Franklin, so I picked them up. I saw the coop and brooder and the lovely dark eggs. Thanks Jesse & Janice.
lol.png

I'm so excited. Mr. Jesse is such a nice man and has stayed in touch with me over the phone since his original thread that got closed. My chicks hatched Saturday and are doing great. They will be shipped out tomorrow and hopefully I will have them Tuesday morning.

Mr. Jesse and his wife are very nice and helpful people. I highly recommend buying from him.

All that are interested in Chicks Please include you phone # the amount you want and your zip in your e-mail for shipping purpose and determining shipping costs. Thanks to all of you for your nice comments. Jesse

I talked to Mr. Jesse this evening, he is the nicest down to earth and honest man!!!! I have always wanted these chickens. I have been waiting and waiting and now finally I can't believe it, I am getting my chicks next week...I can't hardly stand it !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom