Black swan hatching eggs?

my first post. I'm looking for a pair of juvenile or adult black swans. i'm from northern CA. Would it be possible to ship to CA?

I just made arrangements to buy a pair of 4 week old cignets from a craigslist ad. Now I will need another pair to mate these 2 with because they are siblings. Is that what they call chicken math?!
smile.png

could i get your number i would love to talk to you about hatching the swans 607-425-9462 is my number thanks rob

I have several black swans starting to mate and build nests, no eggs yet but soon. I have sold and shipped swan eggs in the past for $50 each plus shipping, buyers have been happy with hatching in their incubators, (eggs require lots of moisture and misting and hatch huge downy gray babies)

Let me know if you are interested, Thanks, Monica

Send me an e-mail and I will send you pictures of our Swans.

[email protected]

Hello, can you please help me with directions on hatching Black Swan eggs. I have 2 in a GQF Sportsman cabinet incubator, temp 100, humidity 60. I've hatched peafowl eggs. Please help. Thanks much.

Hi, I was wondering if you still have Australian Black Swans eggs for sale? I would like to buy some cygnets or eggs. Thanks and please let me know.

I have several black swans starting to mate and build nests, no eggs yet but soon. I have sold and shipped swan eggs in the past for $50 each plus shipping, buyers have been happy with hatching in their incubators, (eggs require lots of moisture and misting and hatch huge downy gray babies)

Let me know if you are interested, Thanks, Monica

Send me an e-mail and I will send y pictures of our Swans.

[email protected]
on oh I am interested in 4 eggg

Back
Top Bottom