Blooie's Blankie Fort

Me too!!! I loved hatching my silkies and I really want to get more! Where did yours come from? It sounds like they were from a wonderful breeder.
smile.png
From @RubyNala97 Her birds are beautiful. The little guy or girl in my avatar is one I hatched from her last week.
big_smile.png

x2 Me too, with a little arm pulling and encouragement ..... She did an amazing job gathering, storing and shipping those eggs. I'm so pleased, and of course now I'm worried about letting her down! <sigh> I'm a problem-looker-forer!

x2 Me too, with a little arm pulling and encouragement ..... She did an amazing job gathering, storing and shipping those eggs. I'm so pleased, and of course now I'm worried about letting her down! I'm a problem-looker-forer!
just a little arm pulling? Lol. I might have to find out what she has available! @RubyNala97 lol seeing how she is getting an excellent reference for her shipping skills! My littles are going so well and im so excited about my 52 eggs currently in the bator but MPC eggs coming in june might be a bit lonely. Since there are only 12 of those.

Hey where has everyone been hiding? How goes it with your eggs? I have 3 chicks so far and lots of pips the chirping! Candked the eggs i have in bator number 2 I only see 2 of the croads developing. I hope 5hey are just slow. But they are dark and hard to in also. All the MPC eggs look scrambled some even had bubbles in them . So 2 of 22 isnt very good.for batch number 3.

Hey where has everyone been hiding? How goes it with your eggs? I have 3 chicks so far and lots of pips the chirping! Candked the eggs i have in bator number 2 I only see 2 of the croads developing. I hope 5hey are just slow. But they are dark and hard to in also. All the MPC eggs look scrambled some even had bubbles in them . So 2 of 22 isnt very good.for batch number 3.

Phooey, better luck next time..... :fl

My eggs seem to have all quit at day 18-19, except for the bantam egg which hatched perfectly. It is a still air, so I think I might have temp at the incorrect level for LF eggs........ I hope try #3 with LF goes better. So far only 1\30 LF eggs I have set have hatched, and these are not shipped! :/
-Banti

Phooey, better luck next time..... :fl

My eggs seem to have all quit at day 18-19, except for the bantam egg which hatched perfectly. It is a still air, so I think I might have temp at the incorrect level for LF eggs........ I hope try #3 with LF goes better. So far only 1\30 LF eggs I have set have hatched, and these are not shipped! :/
-Banti
I'm sorry. Yes, third time around will be better.

I still have 14 eggs going strong, although 4 have loose air cells. Just in one little place on each, not the whole thing like in the first ones, and the embryos inside them look just as strong as the ones in the rest of the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom