Blue Buffalo dog food vs. 4 health dog food

Uhoh! I was just going to feed them, and we are almost out of Purina.
th.gif
How am I supposed to transition slowly now? Tomorrow evening they are going to have all Blue Buffalo. What am I supposed to do now?
hu.gif

Or you can mix it with cooked white rice. White rice isn't really all that great nutritionally but it is soothing to the stomach and intestines.

Make brown rice if you have it... but white rice will suffice. When my dogs are truly sick... I feed them boiled chicken and brown rice. They're usually able to digest it without problems - unless your dog has a known chicken allergy.

I never had problems switching to the wilderness line for my cats. Dogs (or cats) and grains of any kind are not a good combination. Corn is one of the worst, but soy, wheat and rice aren't much better. I vote grain-free.

Ground corn is the worst. I spent an hour in petsmart looking through all the ingredient lists and you would be amazed at how many dog foods have that as the first or second ingredient.

I was wondering if you guys know of any other good dog foods that are more reasonably priced and are sold at TSC. My parents were already very hesitant about buying $50 bag of dog food.
hmm.png
Oh yeah, and now my dogs have bad gas, which they never had b4 either. I am starting to think this dog food is bad news.
sad.png
Would it be bad for them to change foods 2x in one week? Thanks!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom