Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

PeakyBeaky, Scott H... beautiful birds, I love your photos so much!
love.gif
I could stare at them all day..... decided to take some photos of mine, too :)

here they are... 3 mos old now:
cockerel #1

cockerel #2 and #3

cockerel #4

pullet girl

same girl

they are going through a mini molt right now... no tail feathers. I just love seeing them feather in, it is so gorgeous in person!

Here are some pictures of my little ones that I got from Peaky Beaky / Nittany Wyandottes.

They are constantly changing color right now and these pictures are actually a little old. I will post some updated ones soon as well.

I believe there are 4 Silver penciled bantams, 2 Partridge W, and 8 Blue and Black Laced Red.

Silver Penciled

Partridge

Blue/Black Laced Red

PeakyBeaky, Scott H... beautiful birds, I love your photos so much! :love I could stare at them all day..... decided to take some photos of mine, too :) here they are... 3 mos old now: cockerel #1 cockerel #2 and #3 cockerel #4 pullet girl same girl they are going through a mini molt right now... no tail feathers. I just love seeing them feather in, it is so gorgeous in person!
Really nice ! I find these incredibly hard to sex. Are you sure #2 is a boy. He probably is but does look less developed than the other boys.

Wow, they got big!And most look like females.
Here are some pictures of my little ones that I got from Peaky Beaky / Nittany Wyandottes. They are constantly changing color right now and these pictures are actually a little old. I will post some updated ones soon as well. I believe there are 4 Silver penciled bantams, 2 Partridge W, and 8 Blue and Black Laced Red. Silver Penciled Partridge Blue/Black Laced Red

Back
Top Bottom