Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Where did you get them I would like too buy some myself but am having a hard time finding them

These are hatched from my birds. I do sell, but only local.
Have 2 more batches under broodies! One to hatch in about 2 wks and the other just started 3 days ago. Gonna have my hands ful cause I already have 3 sets of babies in the brooders and 4 hens sitting.

I also have Blrw chicks for sale but I only do local pickup I don't ship. I have 12 left at this time but have 86 eggs in the incubator.
I also have hatching eggs for sale.
yippiechickie.gif

My chicks hatched tje other day and while checking them out.i noticed two of them have a straight comb.i know this is a recessive gene and you need two birds to have it to hatch straight comb chicks. I guess I'll have to use my backup rooster or try to figure out which hen has the gene. :(

I live in upstate Ny in a town called Chatham is there any one who sells BLRW and will ship them too this location out there I really love the bread and would love too get some

My chicks hatched tje other day and while checking them out.i noticed two of them have a straight comb.i know this is a recessive gene and you need two birds to have it to hatch straight comb chicks. I guess I'll have to use my backup rooster or try to figure out which hen has the gene.
sad.png
oh no! that is so disappointing :( are the males and females related? that can bring out recessive traits if they are.

I live in upstate Ny in a town called Chatham is there any one who sells BLRW and will ship them too this location out there I really love the bread and would love too get some
look up Nittany Wyandottes on facebook
or: http://nittanywyandottes.weebly.com/

Back
Top Bottom