Blue rocks

Yes I see that, both are goreous birds! However I have been wrong before!
wink.png
tongue.png

Do you really really really think he's a she? I never thought Id say Id be disappointed, but I sure would be. Here's a picture of his brother (blue) and sister (splash). I hate to think out of that hatch of 7 that they are all pullets.....omg, what am I saying!!!

316666085.jpg

Guess who crowed this morning!! Yippee!! What a relief. I was out there, and my only crower so far is a aracauna roo from Jody. He crowed and I scanned the crowed to see if it was Mr. Beautiful. It wasnt, but he was very interested, craned his neck up high....held it there for a minute....then let loose with a er er er er EEEERRRRR. Made my day, Ill tell ya.

Took some pictures this evening of my Mr. Beautiful, and his girls. They are just the most beautiful birds. I have them out with some young orps, and a blue orp boy who's got to be 6 weeks younger that Mr. Beautiful, is nearly as big! Those orps are going to be big!

This is Mr. Beautiful...

321471686.jpg

And these are his splash and blue sisters.

321471754.jpg

321471755.jpg

A few more pictures; they are now about 4 1/2 months old. I have Mr. B (will he ever grow a tail??), the blue pullet, and 2 splash. I have some more baby rocks in the brooders about a month old. It looks like I have a couple of blacks; I hope they are girls. Would love to breed a black to Mr. B. Theres a few splash in there, and a very dark blue. I love the variation in color.

322618304.jpg

322618322.jpg

322618327.jpg

Back
Top Bottom