Brabanters and Spitzhaubens--The Differences PIC HEAVY!

Im not sure if this is the right thread to post in or not since I did see an ongoing thread specific to Appenzeller Spitzhauben. But today I got my first Spitzhauben hatching eggs from a local breeder they are Silver Spangled. They will be set in the incubator tomorrow for a hatch date of March 22. I cant wait to skim through this thread and read more on this breed.

I will post pics after hatch. Im so excited to see the chicks.

Im not sure if this is the right thread to post in or not since I did see an ongoing thread specific to Appenzeller Spitzhauben. But today I got my first Spitzhauben hatching eggs from a local breeder they are Silver Spangled. They will be set in the incubator tomorrow for a hatch date of March 22. I cant wait to skim through this thread and read more on this breed.

I will post pics after hatch. Im so excited to see the chicks.

I thought I would post an update on my Spitz. They are now 9weeks old and I LOVE them!

My cockerel

And the pullets

Last edited:
I thought I would post an update on my Spitz. They are now 9weeks old and I LOVE them!

My cockerel

And the pullets

love.gif

Love 'em..... Dang! Now I may just have to get another breed to add to my collection - they are beautiful~

Back
Top Bottom