Brahma Breeders thread

Pics
I got them from a man at the Dayton fancy feathers swap in eaton ohio. I forgot to ask his name. It was like 6 in the morning, my brain wasn't working yet.
tongue.png
If anyone knows a breeder near eaton that is probably him!

I do not have a male yet, I'm just starting on my flock. I am in college so I have to keep the birds at my mothers house and she is not too fond of the idea of having a giant cock. (She says the noise will wake her up, but I am starting to think she is scared of males for some reason) I am slowly convincing her to get one though.

Was he short and stocky with a flat-top haircut?

I got them from a man at the Dayton fancy feathers swap in eaton ohio. I forgot to ask his name. It was like 6 in the morning, my brain wasn't working yet.
tongue.png
If anyone knows a breeder near eaton that is probably him!

I do not have a male yet, I'm just starting on my flock. I am in college so I have to keep the birds at my mothers house and she is not too fond of the idea of having a giant cock. (She says the noise will wake her up, but I am starting to think she is scared of males for some reason) I am slowly convincing her to get one though.
It might of been Dave Burchett. They look kind of like the hens I got from him.

He had on a hat so I couldn't see his hair, but he was somewhat short. He seemed skinny though from what I can remember.

I was thinking of Kim Aldrich. That does not sound like him though. I don't think I know Dave Burchett.

Tim

It could have been him, I would have to see him again to be sure. He had some nice looking buffs with him too.

I have seen the Aldridges at the Dayton club show (Greenville), I don't recall ever seeing them at the swap (Eaton).

I did not get there till after sunup, but did see some pretty nice buff large fowl there. They were set up on the opposite side of the road from the grandstand, right before the open sided building that some people set up in. If it sounds like your guys, that was the Eversoles. Both father and son were set up together there. The elder has raised large buffs for as long as I can remember seeing him at shows and swaps, might have other varieties as well.

Back
Top Bottom