Brahma Breeders thread

Pics
Just got back from the Eastern Ohio show in Tallmadge. I showed two hens and my cock. The hens received reserve and best Asiatic! The male got first for the cock birds, but his tail brought him down since he had some missing feathers.

Just got back from the Eastern Ohio show in Tallmadge. I showed two hens and my cock. The hens received reserve and best Asiatic! The male got first for the cock birds, but his tail brought him down since he had some missing feathers.
I find the show phrase interesting!
Congrats!

thumbsup.gif

I'm hoping you Brahma experts can help me with these birds. I find them to beautiful but at the same time know that there are things you guys will be able to see that my untrained eye can't. It was brought to my attention that one of my cockerels may have vulture hocks. What can you see? Do you think either of these boys will be good candidates for breeding? If these pictures are not usable to see their conformation I can take more. Thank you :)

partridgebrahmas2_zps00964df3.jpg

partridgebrahmas12_zps5cec5530.jpg

partridgebrahmas6_zpsd7d5e2dd.jpg

These young Brahma are way too young to be grading them on potential. Wait until they get some size and their feathers grow out and then come back with some new pictures.

Back
Top Bottom