Brahmas

'Big' is subjective. They are larger than average, and they are really fun to have (I have three currently). My Black Jersey Giant should be a little bit bigger than my Brahmas when she's done growing, in another year or so.

those giant brahmas you've seen videos of, those guys were feed a ton of protein.... makes them grow bigger faster.

'Big' is subjective. They are larger than average, and they are really fun to have (I have three currently). My Black Jersey Giant should be a little bit bigger than my Brahmas when she's done growing, in another year or so.

those giant brahmas you've seen videos of, those guys were feed a ton of protein.... makes them grow bigger faster.
Ah! Maybe what I saw was fake. I hope so anyway. Those would give me nightmares.

Oh, no... there's somebody in Europe who's bred some that are huge.... Easily 13-14 lbs for the roosters... but the protein thing... its just like giving a dog puppy food past 6 months old.. they'll just keep growing.
Oh, no... there's somebody in Europe who's bred some that are huge.... Easily 13-14 lbs for the roosters... but the protein thing... its just like giving a dog puppy food past 6 months old.. they'll just keep growing.
Seriously?! Yeah nope!! I'd be afraid to mess with it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180115-112023.png
    Screenshot_20180115-112023.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
That kid looks to be maybe 6-7 years old. So maybe 4 feet tall. And with a mature Brahma rooster, measuring from comb to out stretched toes could easily be over three feet tall.

Back
Top Bottom