Breeding Project Spring 2014

Thank you he is a Phoenix, when a vet came to our farm he told us he was really rare. We love him and he's a good watch dog.

He sits on top of the block between the stalls. And make sure no one tampering with his girls
Lacey you alright

Fine thank you

Last edited:
Thank you he is a Phoenix, when a vet came to our farm he told us he was really rare. We love him and he's a good watch dog.

He sits on top of the block between the stalls. And make sure no one tampering with his girls
Lacey you alright

Fine thank you

lol
I like the conversation!!!
lau.gif

My rooster is protective of the ladies as well, but his name is Eddie LACY (that was funny too). Anyway, we let them free range (first time out of the new hen house after a week) and he roosted with my brood hen, who hadn't been feeling well. He's in the hen house tonight though, b/c he woke us all up when my LO fell out of bed at 5:30 this morning (an hour and a half before I get up, and I'm the first one up). Anyway, I thought it was really nice of him to sleep with her so that she wasn't cold/alone!
love.gif
I just adore that he takes good care of the flock!!! He's young too, younger than the hens by a month and they were hatched this March.

I'll let you go. I know I talk too much. Sorry about that.
duc.gif

lol talkin to much. Its ok we can all gab sometimes
images
Gobble, gobble, gobble

images
and he wonders why I cant sleep.... *sigh*

Last edited:
lol talkin to much. Its ok we can all gab sometimes
images
Gobble, gobble, gobble

images
and he wonders why I cant sleep.... *sigh*

I KWYM. My rooster roosted w/ my brood hen on the back porch the other night and when my toddler fell out of bed (he's fine) the rooster had to tell everyone, and I mean EVERYONE!!! lol
I made SURE he was in the hen house WAY out in the back yard last night. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom