BST Discussion

I lost my two roosters to foxes and plan on getting two more once we fix the pen but i can't post in an ad. I assume it's because I'm not 18 but my parents are aware and agree that I should post and ad here when we are ready for the roosters. I have 20 posts and it took awhile to get that many and my parents nor myself want to have to make a brand new profile and start over and have to post all over again. If anything can be done I'd appreciate it but if not I understand. Thank you for your time.

Hello, It keeps saying i am not allowed to post to the BST forum. but i don't know why. I have more than the minimum 20 posts, I have read and understand all the rules, and I meet all the minimum requirements..... what gives?

Hello, It keeps saying i am not allowed to post to the BST forum.  but i don't know why.  I have more than the minimum 20 posts, I have read and understand all the rules, and I meet all the minimum requirements..... what gives? 

The system may need time to catch up and realise you have the 20 posts required :D

Why the post limit rules? I'm in desperate need of new bantam hens, and I feel kinda silly just making up random posts just to reach the limit...

I have 20 posts and still can't post a classified:/ I can't find anything under FAQs, I only found the process of how to create a classified. Kinda frustrated.

Why the post limit rules? I'm in desperate need of new bantam hens, and I feel kinda silly just making up random posts just to reach the limit...

Because it keeps folks from just being spammers/scammers who get on to advertise junk and who do not want to be part of the BYC family. We prefer people to be part of BYC, not just join to sell, generally. The few posts help us get to know you a little bit.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom