BST Discussion

Do you have to have 20 posts to BUY on BST? I have read the rules carefully and it is clear that you need 20 posts to sell items and to post want to buy ads but it is unclear if buying is considered participating as far as what the rules state. (I was advised Friday that I couldn't buy because of my low post count and given a link to the rules by a mod after re reading the rules the warning seemed inapposite )-thanks in advance for the information!

Do you have to have 20 posts to BUY on BST? I have read the rules carefully and it is clear that you need 20 posts to sell items and to post want to buy ads but it is unclear if buying is considered participating as far as what the rules state. (I was advised Friday that I couldn't buy because of my low post count and given a link to the rules by a mod after re reading the rules the warning seemed inapposite )-thanks in advance for the information!

Hello and welcome to BYC!

You can place an ad in the Animals for Free Rehoming with any amount of posts, but to sell or buy anything you need to have 20+ posts. :)

Last edited:
Thanks! There is some confusion on the boards.

Back
Top Bottom