Buff Laced Brahma

Ok, I ordered some standard breed eggs to incubate. I ended up with two very tiny eggs!! No bigger then a quarter. Pointy with a cream color. I didn't think they would make it. Thankfully they did! The thing is .. They came as assorted. I can only come close to two breeds out of the list. This bring one of them. Any one have any idea ? I'm getting no where trying to figure out ! I just love there personalities !! So, here are some pics.
here is the list of what they could be.thank you in advance and so sorry if they are not this breed.

Last edited:
I need help figuring out gender on these two. They're 7 weeks old.

I need to make flock decisions soon. I love this breed, and these two are cute and sweet, but not the best examples so far for lacing. I'm wondering if I should try to get eggs from another source. Thoughts?

I need help figuring out gender on these two. They're 7 weeks old.

I need to make flock decisions soon. I love this breed, and these two are cute and sweet, but not the best examples so far for lacing. I'm wondering if I should try to get eggs from another source. Thoughts?
Where did you buy them? I heard Shamrock Farms has them.

Where did you buy them? I heard Shamrock Farms has them.
Yes, I do raise buff laced! And have Dans original stock from his flock dispersal. I also raise gold laced, silver laced, lavender laced, blue laced red, violet laced, chocolate laced. and I have one lavender partridge hen, who I'm going to put in with the lavender laced this year as I lost my partridge male. I've got 2 wonderful buff laced roosters heading up the buff laced hatching eggs and chicks for 2016.
1f600.png

Yes, I do raise buff laced! And have Dans original stock from his flock dispersal. I also raise gold laced, silver laced, lavender laced, blue laced red, violet laced, chocolate laced. and I have one lavender partridge hen, who I'm going to put in with the lavender laced this year as I lost my partridge male. I've got 2 wonderful buff laced roosters heading up the buff laced hatching eggs and chicks for 2016.
1f600.png
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you tell me once before that you run all your pens together? If not, I'm sorry, I must have gotten you confused with someone else. If so, how do you keep the colors separate when running all colors together? Wouldn't that muddy the colors, so to speak? Also, what are your prices? Do you have them on your site? Thanks!!

Hey everyone! Imm new to this thread and absolutely adore the buff laced brahmas
Is there anyone who knows how and where to get buff laced brahmas from dan Powells bloodline or how I can contact him?
Otherwise will anyone have buff laced brahma hatching eggs for sale in July?

Hey everyone! Imm new to this thread and absolutely adore the buff laced brahmas
Is there anyone who knows how and where to get buff laced brahmas from dan Powells bloodline or how I can contact him?
Otherwise will anyone have buff laced brahma hatching eggs for sale in July?

Yea, I have one more hatch with chicks available in a week. No more buff eggs for sale. This is also my last hatch that I plan to sell chicks from. The rest I will be raising for myself. Nate

Hey All, just wanted to share some pics of some of my buff laced brahmas.

One of my 9 week old buff laced cockerels.

A 8 month old female. Already laying eggs. Lacing is nice on the front but bad on the back.

Back
Top Bottom