Buff Laced Brahma

Hey everyone! Imm new to this thread and absolutely adore the buff laced brahmas
Is there anyone who knows how and where to get buff laced brahmas from dan Powells bloodline or how I can contact him?
Otherwise will anyone have buff laced brahma hatching eggs for sale in July?
Thanks
smile.png
Hello! I have Buff Laced Brahma hatching eggs. I'm a little backordered right now but should have some available next week. Please PM me with any questions or visit my Facebook page, Beach Bum Biddies. I've attached a pic of some of my girls. Thanks! :)

Yep, thats the ones i a, talking about. So pretty with their soft coloring. ey just look like such a soft, elegently feathered bird i cant help but love.

Last edited:
Pretty! I didn't think Lavender Laced were in the US? Or are you in the US? What are the genetics behind this color? Do you know? ddid you buy this hen or make her? Sorry for so many questions. lol I just love Brahmas, any color. :)

Now you get why I want one so badly. Lol. From everything I have found online (which isn't much) their from Dan Powell and unfortunately he isn't in business anymore
1f614.png

In fact the 3 I am looking for are so beautiful that if all goes well for us my fiance and I have talked about eventually breeding more of them because their just so beautiful and so hard to find that it would be easier then continually hunting for new hens.

Last edited:
Well I'm making a few colors myself since the colors I want, either don't exist or do not have good Brahma type. I see someone selling Blue Laced Red Brahmas that still look like a BLR Wyandottes & I don't like that.

[/IMG]New here and hoping a brahma expert can give some guidance. These guys are supposed to be brahmas and I'm wanting to get your opinions on yes, no, mixed. Age 3-6 weeks best guess. Looks like 2 cockerels and 2 pullets but gender i.d. Is appreciated as well. Thank you!
[/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom