Buff Orpington x Barred Rock results (pics)

Okay. I had an Orpington chick get eaten by the older flock a week ago, replaced it with a barred cross, which died due to an unknown leg issue it hatched with.

IMG_1758.JPG
Here you can see in the middle with two of the BO pure breed siblings.
IMG_1756.JPG
This one you can see the yellow face. I have not determined sex, but you can make out the gold speckled pattern.

Attachments

• IMG_1766.JPG
    IMG_1766.JPG
    323.9 KB · Views: 14
Well I have two more blacks with yellow. One hatched last week and the other is a bit older. I also have some that are white and black, I think someone here called them silver. Then I have some that are yellow with a few spots of black.

NO, more white. I've also had some roos like that. Recently a hawk got my two month old roos like yours. There's some older pictures poste that look like my more white white and black chick.

I don't have any Aussies. One of the more white black and whites is in this picture. I can guarantee they came from the same mother and father. My hens consists of 7 Buff Orpinton,
IMG_1750.JPG
one Barred Rock, two Road Island Reds, and one Cinnamon (Production Red RIRxRIW). Then here are some about a week old. The yellowish looking one is from the Cinnamon. The rest are from the Rock hen, all fathered by my BO.
IMG_1764.JPG
IMG_1759.JPG

Back
Top Bottom