Bugs & Problems With The New Platform

Thanks! I finally got it done
smile.png

For some reason I am not getting a notification via e-mail of a post I'm subscribed to. I was in the beginning of the change in your website but all of a sudden they stopped. I checked the subscription settings in my profile and they seem to be all right. I have no problem visiting the site and getting through that way but I don't get get notified by e-mail. Thanking you in advance for your help. Keep up the good work. I love BYC, Betty Austin-baustin

I am not able to find the link/button/tab ... I create my coop page before you change the platform & I'm able to edit it; but can't create any new page, help please!!!

Well, I was getting all my notifications until sometime late this morning. Not getting any e-mails from the site now......................................

Not even the new pirvate messages.

Last edited:
My edits are weird...if I edit a post, and submit, the edited version doesn't show up. But then when I click on the pencil to edit it again, the edited version is there. When I click submit again, the edited version is not there. In other words, I am not able to edit a post and have it show up.

I presume there is something going on??? This has never happened before now.

Back
Top Bottom