Bugs & Problems With The New Platform

how do we see thread we've posted in... They only shows the ones opened and un-opened...

and why is everybodys avatar look blurred...?

Last edited:
Just tried to go under "learning center" and post a page about "my chickens" and it gave me the error message, "Please try to log out and log in with another account or contact a administrator."

It's a lil slow on my end as well.
sad.png

Speed in fantastic for me. I use Google Chrome and make sure it's the latest version of whatever browser you use.

Buy-sell-auction forum doesn't seem to be accepting new posts. I know that the auction format is supposed to be different but I can't find where to post a new "auction".

Curious as i used to get notification emails to the threads i am subscribed to - not getting those at this point? Will this be something that will start again soon?

I logged in, noted that the box was checked by default to remain logged in. I posted one post in the great announcement thread. Then I went to my profile; I noticed a couple things.
The login box still appeared in the upper right, and it had my handle and (hidden by asterisks) password. In my profile, it had my handle in the e-mail box, it had a password (hidden by asterisks) in the pw box, and the username and all the other boxes were empty. I saw a link to log in with an existing account, so I clicked that, logged in, and now in the upper right it says Gargoyle-logout (the correct thing to appear there).

So I had to log in twice in two minutes even though the box to remain logged in was checked.

Hey everybody! Keep the specific and detailed bug reports coming.

There is still lots of dust to still settle after such a big move, so we appreciate your patience as we work to find and fix problems as they come up.

A few important reminders:

1. Be VERY detailed in your problem reports as noted in the first post.
  2. This is not the place to post if you do or don't like the new site... those can go in the Random Ramblings section or this thread. Any posts that are not directly related to bugs and have detailed errors / issues, we'll move them to a different, more appropriate thread so we can keep this thread specific, on topic, and uncluttered.

I'm not sure this is a bug, but I am having trouble finding where I can change the number of replies that are posted per page.

On the old forum, I had it set to show 50 topics and 50 replies per page so I didn't have to go to the next page so frequently.

Thanks for any help.

BTW - the site is loading very quickly for me.

The bug I have found so far is I posted a reply in my SC thread and it says I am off line where the post I put above it says I am on line. Funny!

Will the sale/auction area open soon? I've read the rules and changes -- I don't really understand them, but I have read them -- it says something about not being able to private message the seller till after you've hit the Buy It Now button. What's up with that?

So, will the Sales/Auction area be open and available any time soon?

Last edited:
I'm not able to see any of the smiley's in anybodys posts. Where the smiley should be it just shows a small white box with a red x in it. Is this a problem other people are having or is it an issue with my computer?

Back
Top Bottom