building paradise for the birds

ive noticed myself that sometime you have to get the birds first and that will give you the motivation to do the pens...just have an existing pen available for them and get the others done quick...my males were fighting for the first time today right with me in the coop about a foot from me..it was cool to experience but you def don't want to keep them together cause they I have a feeling just keep fighting...so big day tommarow...so just got done moving the wood to the back...and boy was that heavy..but got it done...and now going to take some pics...prolly do some cutting in the dark...the moon is so bright that I don't need any light...crazy pretty...well I shall be back with the pics

Subscribed. Awesome birds man, everything is looking great. I'll be doing the same come springtime, getting my breeder flocks a little bigger at the moment. Those pheasants are amazing!!!! How is the demeanor off your peafowl? I had an offer to get some but not sure if it's for me. (I'm really partial to my chickens), and they might get jealous lol

the peafowl arnt really used to me yet....i spend way more time with my pheasants as you can see...and the pheasants are way smaller
so they are easier to handle...the birds are new to me as of this year and i think im doing quiet well for a stock for this breeding season..
ive spent alot of time and money into the birds for my own pleasure as well it gives mom quite a relaxing environment to be around when she
comes up from wisconsin..see i was first turned to peafowl by my mom when she visited my aunt...(cindy and kenny) down in illinois and she liked
her birds...ever since she put the idea in my head theres really no turning back when you commit to something you do it..and i take pride in my
birds...i still remember my first transaction with a guy no names mentioned...lets just say i needed female red golden hens and he was on the market
so to speak so i drove the two hours up there and didnt no to much about the birds...well i bought these female red goldens...and heres a pic of it..
lol a female ringneck...lets just say that was a 200$ rollover...bad thing is hes in associations and hes npip certified...so lets just say if he
wants to sell you something and he knows you want it hell just tell you yep thats what it is...i did look up females before i went there...bad
thing about the internet they have the female goldens name on a pic of the ringneck female so i thought thats how they should look...after i got them
home i spoke to several breeders and one just said "oh my" this is what they should look like....i laughed seperated the birds...so now i have four hens
and one male ringneck...i will be getting rid of them for some beautiful blue mutant pheasants..(reds)..that guy has one cool setup..and he
hung out with louie the guy who got the first peach...so he has quite the knowledge..thanks red n ken for all the great birds...got 13 from them that day
they have an absolutely perfect setup there...so detailed it is unreal and the time they had to spend...wow truely amazing..and i got to say thanks to mary
for the peach goldens..wonderful birds and she has a great setup as well..and breck for the white n pied peafowl...and my aunt for the white eyed female
and alex alcona for the number of birds...btw alex if your reading this i did get one silver golden out of those...so here are tonights pics

the guy is from Charlevoix Michigan...beware of what you could end up with...the 50dollar ringneck....lol

well how much you want for it...
did you mean how much for the plucker ? I got $1000.oo for the one I sold this week..
not a very good picture of it..

.and they came and dropped the wood off just in for a break it is dark now...just moving all the boards where they belong..

you know what these guys were doing....fighting...not cool gotta get them built asap

hey man wheres my coop im sick of dealing with all this fighting

hey man I second that tired of this my other peeps are picking on me

Back
Top Bottom