BYC Café

Thanks for the coffee!
Much needed this morning, I'm stuck in a chair with my snuggly toddler this morning. I suspect he might be sick, or maybe just extremely tired.
So... today's plans are on hold.
I know this sort of thing drives a lot of parents nuts, but I know the cuddle days are so limited I don't mind so much.
Plus I managed to get my coffee up here so we're all good.

Hope your little one is just cuddly this morning :fl

Good morning, Café. How old is that coffee, Debby ?

Can't tell you how old it is Sour...when I dug it up in the backyard the shovel scraped the expiration date off.

Maybe you'd like this one better?
coffee can 1.jpg

Eggs included...so you get your coffee and eggs all at once.

Thanks for the coffee!
Much needed this morning, I'm stuck in a chair with my snuggly toddler this morning. I suspect he might be sick, or maybe just extremely tired.
So... today's plans are on hold.
I know this sort of thing drives a lot of parents nuts, but I know the cuddle days are so limited I don't mind so much.
Plus I managed to get my coffee up here so we're all good.

Hope he's not sick. Snuggling with a toddler on a cold day doesn't sound like a bad way to spend the day.

Awesome! I hope it gives you some inspiration! I think the key is learning to cook - then working on what you're cooking .
Although some stuff is easy - like throwing a red pepper into your scrambled eggs in the morning :drool

Oh, and I totally gave in at the last minute and had a piece of pizza - but its sugar I'm avoiding anyway. And will be trying to limit any non-homemade breads for that reason.
For dinner I had a spinach salad with roasted beets, avocado, bacon, little bit of cheese, with a simple balsamic dressing. So I feel ok about the slice of pizza lol

Thanks, that's true. Funny thing is I usually like to cook when I do it but I don't do it because it's so much work.

I might start though.

And aw well pizza isn't so bad! That dinner sounds delicious!

I gave in and had my second(last) Rocky Road ice cream - had to -made me feel a little better when the dispatcher cancelled our trip to Walmart yesterday.

I've got some ice cream you could have

Pulling feathers is normal i believe. Depends on the size of the hen and how diligent she is. I think maybe 8 is a better number.

Thanks!

8 does sound like a good number!

I was thinking 12 figuring they won't all hatch and giving me a better chance of getting females but if they all hatched I was worried that would be way too many for her. But then I thought 6 would be too few. Idk.

Thanks, that's true. Funny thing is I usually like to cook when I do it but I don't do it because it's so much work.

I might start though.

And aw well pizza isn't so bad! That dinner sounds delicious!

I've got some ice cream you could have

Thanks!

8 does sound like a good number!

I was thinking 12 figuring they won't all hatch and giving me a better chance of getting females but if they all hatched I was worried that would be way too many for her. But then I thought 6 would be too few. Idk.
The thing is, if she has too many, more than one might not stay warm and you could end up with a bunch of quitters. If she covers all well, then you would have a better hatch percentage.

Back
Top Bottom