BYC Café

Twins, b/g 10.48/10.31 lbs I had to help them find the teats as momma is excited with her new babies and won't stand still long enough for them to figure things out.
Sunny and warming up nicely. Time for more coffee.
Ours was doing that .... silly mama. She just had to be licking on the babies.

morning been up a few hours got chickens clean and fed, did my cat boxes just have not been at the computer much ... funny put jeans on the morning went out the coop came chicken you know what on them and my shoes pulled another pair of pants out changed shoes
You should see and smell what I am wearing! It is a waste of time to change at the moment. :lau

Perhaps, but in my case more likely age and earlier use and abuse of body parts.

Moderation is the key - I am a sugaraholic. Reduced carbs have helped in the past.

Ahh okay, that makes sense. And yes, me too and I've gotten worse to where I practically only eat sugar... that can't be good... subs (bread), pb&j, ice cream, fruit gushers, etc. Etc.

Diet/food is extremely powerful.
It can prevent and cure many things.

That makes sense!

Thanks for the info, that was interesting.

It zeems seems like the seizure bit was accurate then?

My son lost 30 lbs on that diet.

That's awesome!

Twins, b/g 10.48/10.31 lbs I had to help them find the teats as momma is excited with her new babies and won't stand still long enough for them to figure things out.
Sunny and warming up nicely. Time for more coffee.

Awww

Losing weight is not the issue. The issue is losing nearly as much muscle as fat on the diet.

Any diet that drastically cuts out a food group has problems.

Good for your Son! Now the trick is to keep the weight off without the diet

That's how I feel too.

I figured that, always how it works!

True.

I'm thinking of trying this one

Not really a diet per se but it seems easy and effective haha might watch the webinar too.

https://draxe.com/leaky-gut-diet-treatment/

https://draxe.com/leaky-gut-supplements/

Back
Top Bottom