this is what I found first two of 14 marans eggs

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 1
Good for you! I'm in the middle of being morose about not planting, my whole plan is shot and now I'm way behind.

I eventually ended up going back out and getting almost everything planted lol I transplanted to pots because they were too big for the trays but garden isnt ready yet haha

I ran out of pots though

News here: I just found a kitten in the barn. Guess that explains why I saw that other cat around so frequently...

Awwww

More coffee. It just might be a long night.
One weak twin...
20180523_184417.jpg DH found her cold in a rain storm puddle while I happened to be at DS$'s "Continuation".
She was unmoving and very cold when I got home, in record speed, mind you. She is now getting to her feet, but still weak.
The other one seems better and I tube fed him as well this evening, just to be safe and make sure he gets colostrum. DH said he thought he was nursing... I need a clone! or coffee I guess...
20180523_184048.jpg

More coffee. It just might be a long night.
One weak twin...
View attachment 1402413 DH found her cold in a rain storm puddle while I happened to be at DS$'s "Continuation".
She was unmoving and very cold when I got home, in record speed, mind you. She is now getting to her feet, but still weak.
The other one seems better and I tube fed him as well this evening, just to be safe and make sure he gets colostrum. DH said he thought he was nursing... I need a clone! or coffee I guess...
View attachment 1402420
:fl they perk up nicely !

Cute little thing. You sure do have a bunch of color on your sheep. What kind?

Back
Top Bottom