BYC Café

In a perfect world KDogg that's how a dog show should be . But's it's not.

That's very unfortunate.

Maybe I'm just too much of an optimist but I really thought they ran that way.

Well, some of the more prestigious ones like Westminster I could see politics and there was a blood hound breeder at a show once telling us how much money is spent on the full page ads for dogs and campaigning them and stuff. Crazy. And she was also semi complaining cause the dogs winning couldn't work and hers can cause she still breeds for that and the show but people just don't care. All about looks and the money I wonder if smaller shows are any better? Or different kennel clubs? This was UKC

No he won't be eaten. In the light of day after a good night sleep, he'll be given a second chance, but I have already started looking for a home for him. Thanks for the coffee, Debby.

So is he more pet quality then or recreational hunting than competition?

That's great you're trying to find him a home rather than you both be unhappy, you cause he keeps failing or is inconsistent, him cause he doesn't wanna do it or whatever the reason is. Even though it must be hard. Do you have any other offspring of EZ's sire?

And I was gonna say I didn't thinkbthere were that many weeks in a year lol

Could you hire it out, like to a handler, so you wouldn't have to travel as much?

I was the handler

Thanks for the coffee @ronott1 had to have that second cup this morning on of the first up before BF managed to take dogs out and open birds before IBD set in

But it is supposed to follow the written standard for each breed. I showed my own dogs.

Yeah, that's true.

But there are a lot of variations within the standard some certain parts of it can be more trendy or whatever

I was the handler

Thanks for the coffee @ronott1 had to have that second cup this morning on of the first up before BF managed to take dogs out and open birds before IBD set in

Yeah I know but don't some breeders hire people to show the dogs for them?

Back
Top Bottom