BYC Café

He's just not good enough. The quality of his performances varies greatly. He is just not very consistent. He has one small class win and multiple places, but just isn't good enough. His sire was a favorite of mine that I lost as a young dog with lymphoma.
interesting .

sorry about his sire.

Can understand that Penny. I had a pup take the group at a large Match show. She was a beautiful mover. But, in the ring for BIS - there was a tremendous CLAP of thunder that shook the building. That did it for her, she flattened to the floor and wouldn't get up. I was just about that scared too. Later on she did finish her championship and beat the top specials dog for Best of Variety.

Rain was the epitome of the bread in all ways her mother was a large girl Rain was square and perfect but feminine as a bitch should be

I got sick of the politics, even when one of mine won but, didn't deserve to. But the money involved kept going higher. Lots of back biting by competitors . some really dirty tricks to stymie the favorite, so another could win. Also some judges/handlers/breeders doing things that is shaking up Hollywood, politics and other areas.

I worked for a handler(we both were early 20's) and he'd say something like "Judge so & so " has been keeping an eye on you. Why don't you be nice to him? I was a lot smarter then than now. I had s-fits over that. Of course some of the judges preferred him and I didn't care to hear about it.

how about both I was on the road 61 weekends a year often 3 or 4 days out of week
won't even talk about the breed specials, regular shows I could show my own dogs also
and I worked at them showing 5 or 6 a day 8 on really good trips

I got sick of the politics, even when one of mine won but, didn't deserve to. But the money involved kept going higher. Lots of back biting by competitors . some really dirty tricks to stymie the favorite, so another could win. Also some judges/handlers/breeders doing things that is shaking up Hollywood, politics and other areas.

I worked for a handler(we both were early 20's) and he'd say something like "Judge so & so " has been keeping an eye on you. Why don't you be nice to him? I was a lot smarter then than now. I had s-fits over that. Of course some of the judges preferred him and I didn't care to hear about it.

oop 51 not 61 weekends Diva would know that typo the finale on the voice is on till 11 so got my nightly chores done now saying goodnight here sleep well all glad we are both out of it now huh Diva

Wow that's awful! I had no idea it was so bad. That's ridiculous. Seems to me like the best dog should win not just who has the most money or can suck up best.

Back
Top Bottom