BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Now that i got my supplies , the CPap machine is not working correctly. :barnie i have been trying to get this issue cleared up for a year, it is so stupid. :idunno
My back is still giving me grief, though i rested yesterday after i cleaned house. Except for feeding and watering...any way i have plans to cut back numbers of animals for the winter. The Glen Allen swap is coming up in Sept. :wee:clap

Sorry to hear about the CPap and back issues Cap :hugs

Keep us posted on how the swap goes for you in September (hard to believe it's almost here).

Morning! Thanks for the coffee.
Happy BDay and Happy get-a-ways and I hope all continue to heal-up!
It is super busy around here... Have a great day!

And the above about covers it all. Good morning, Café, and good update, Sean. Vacation was good - first that we had seen our grand daughter since her latest medical incident. She's better, but not good.

And the above about covers it all. Good morning, Café, and good update, Sean. Vacation was good - first that we had seen our grand daughter since her latest medical incident. She's better, but not good.
:fl I hope it gets better for her!

Good morning Cafe. Now that i got my supplies , the CPap machine is not working correctly. :barnie i have been trying to get this issue cleared up for a year, it is so stupid. :idunno
My back is still giving me grief, though i rested yesterday after i cleaned house. Except for feeding and watering...any way i have plans to cut back numbers of animals for the winter. The Glen Allen swap is coming up in Sept. :wee:clap

Cap so sorry your still dealing with the bad cpap!
I hope your back feels better soon.

Back
Top Bottom