BYC Café

Good morning Cafe, it's that time again!
Sunday 2.jpg

G'morning cafe :frow

Thanks for the coffee Debby. Can I have a shot of that starter fluid too? I'm having a hard time getting going this morning:caf

Help yourself IM! I've had more than enough for a while. Had trouble sleeping and been up & down (and drinking coffee) for a few hours now.

I hearby pass the pot to you!

Good morning, Café.

That was an interesting observation Sour. Did the Princess observe you observing?

Seriously, the woman is non jealous to the point of almost being frustrating. I once asked her if she didn't think someone else might be attracted to me. Her reply, "Of course that might happen, but I know there is no one else who can give the things you need in life like I can, and I think you are smart enough to know that too." Confident much ?

Good morning, Café.

Seriously, the woman is non jealous to the point of almost being frustrating. I once asked her if she didn't think someone else might be attracted to me. Her reply, "Of course that might happen, but I know there is no one else who can give the things you need in life like I can, and I think you are smart enough to know that too." Confident much ?

You could call it confidence...I would call it honesty! :D

I think it takes Confidence and Honesty We have that it strong and healthy
2nd cup of Coffee guess I may make it today going to the state fair tomorrow

Sounds like a fun time Penny! Does your state fair have a poultry show along with all the other animals? We went to one in FL that did that and it gave me a chance to see some amazing birds.

Back
Top Bottom