BYC Café

Morning all! Shad,how did you know that is exactly how I like my porridge? Thank you! Coffee is especially good when frosts on the ground. Stay warm and safe everyone, what ever you are doing today,
I get into terr
I'd love it if it was high 30's here! That's warm for us. It was 10 when I got up. Next Tuesday morning it projected to be -12! :barnie
I'll knock up a bunk bed for you here. 68 degrees F in the sun this morning.:)
It has clouded over now but it's still not looking like snow.:celebrate

Made two loaves of Pumpkin Bread - I've made every year for several years. This time it didn't taste quite right. It comes in a kit. I just dumped it. Not worth all the calories when it doesn't taste good.

The good part is the loaves weigh a ton, so I don't expect the garage bin to get blown over in the wind.

I don't know Sour, never had pain and inflamation from carbs. Carbs are probably the mainstay of my diet. They probably affect people in different ways. I also love meat, pork,turkey, chicken and would have that more often if the prices weren't so high.
Is meat that expensive where you are? Here it's cheaper than fish and for the equivalent nutrition, it's cheaper than many vegetables and nuts.

IT would also be great if folks on all posts, threads would please give an emoji sign if they are KIDDING!. If you are kidding it's usually apparent -person to person. Even on the phone you can tell by how something is said. But computers aren't easy to read. Thank you all muchly. :lau:gig:plbb:bun:D:celebrate:ya:yesss: any of these would work.

:yuckyuck

Back
Top Bottom