BYC Café

I know,right? We are in Alabama SE central part of the state and it got in the high 30s here. C c c c cold!
I'd love it if it was high 30's here! That's warm for us. It was 10 when I got up. Next Tuesday morning it projected to be -12! :barnie

Good morning, Café. Thanks Penny and Shad. Sean? not so much, but those donuts are better in you than in me. You do know that carbs can lead to inflammation and more pain, right ? :lau
Inflamination? I stay inflamed :mad: :gigmore pain, nah! :D

So , you came to mind yesterday as I was looking at the local craigslist. Someone was selling 3 Male ringnecks here, wanted $25/each and claimed to be NPIP certified. I'm not thinking of buying them, but wonder if you think that it's on the level? Is that a normal price, etc?
Yeah, really depends on the area, whether there's a high demand or a shortage. Alot of the time I sell my plain ol' ring-neckeds for $5 to 10 but that's here not much demand. To me being NPIP certified really doesn't mean anything...just allows you to ship eggs or live birds out of state....if your a up an above board breeder. Some peeps think it means they can charge more for their birds.
All NPIP cert means is they found no disease at time of testing.

Yeah, really depends on the area, whether there's a high demand or a shortage. Alot of the time I sell my plain ol' ring-neckeds for $5 to 10 but that's here not much demand. To me being NPIP certified really doesn't mean anything...just allows you to ship eggs or live birds out of state....if your a up an above board breeder. Some peeps think it means they can charge more for their birds.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

X2! At the time of testing! If something came in the following day, the certification isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.

Morning! You all are very busy before coffee, during coffee and apparently, after coffee!
Snow dustings and highs near 33F, give or take a few for the next couple of days,
Have a wonderful day!
Morning Margie, your right I drink coffee all day, all night! :lol: stay warm and keep your powder dry!

Back
Top Bottom