BYC Café

Good morning, Café, and thanks for the coffee Sean. I'll pass on the donuts as inflammation is up for some reason. The entire time in Hawaii my shoulders did not hurt excessively. Why?

Had a great day yesterday. Weather was beautiful and traffic to and back from Annapolis not bad at all. Best news is that grand daughter with Lupus is really doing well physically and mentally. :love

Your coop looks great DL! Nice size too. It's so much easier to be able to walk in and stand up to do chores when you need to clean up.

Have a good day at the salt mine!

Tell me about it! Ugh! Maybe that is why my back keeps complaining. I can't wait to get them moved in.

Once the interior is done, I'm putting them in there while I finish the exterior and build the new run.

Morning Cafe

Just made a fresh pot of coffee, there's chocolate and plain glazed donuts on the breakfast table, a dozen each.

DL - the coop is coming along nicely.

Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate

Thanks, Sean.

Someone else can have my share of the donuts but I'll take their share of the coffee!

Good morning, Café, and thanks for the coffee Sean. I'll pass on the donuts as inflammation is up for some reason. The entire time in Hawaii my shoulders did not hurt excessively. Why?

Had a great day yesterday. Weather was beautiful and traffic to and back from Annapolis not bad at all. Best news is that grand daughter with Lupus is really doing well physically and mentally. :love

Good to hear you had a great day!

Lupus is tough. It's also good to hear your grand daughter is doing well.

Sorry about the inflammation Sour. Do you suppose just being relaxed and maybe the warmer weather helped while you were in HI?

Glad you had a good trip to Annapolis and that the g-daughter is doing well!

Good morning Cafe folk! Wow! What a busy bunch! Thanks for the coffee and donut Sean, its delicious.

Dobie your coop is looking fantastic and I'm envious of all of your cool tools. Funny how your roo is so specific about which saw he doesn't like.

Cappy I love that quilt! It's just about to be finished,isn't it? Beautiful pattern, what's it called? You said once before but I can't remember.

Tell me about it! Ugh! Maybe that is why my back keeps complaining. I can't wait to get them moved in.

Once the interior is done, I'm putting them in there while I finish the exterior and build the new run.

I was laughing over them coming to inspect the construction phase! Our chickens did a lot of inspections while their coop was being built. Hubs has been working on a mini coop and I found a nest with an egg in it yesterday in there :gig

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is made.
It's find my nest chicken challenge today. Chickens 4, Shadrach 0.:(
The gooseberry bushes I transplanted are doing well. They've got leaves budding.:celebrate
Not sure about the kum kwat trees yet.
Onions gone in on the roof trench. I'm tempted to put in some tomatoes out the front where I can keep an eye on them.
The main vegetable garden is just a weed patch now. Heartbreaking after all the work I put into it.:(
I love gooseberry jam, and pie! They grew wild in Ohio, so we never tried to cultivate them. I'm thinking we might grow blueberries and probably tomatoes if we ever get all the building finished, always something.

I would love to see how you planted the onions. Roof trenching sounds intriguing.

Back
Top Bottom