BYC Café

I was laughing over them coming to inspect the construction phase! Our chickens did a lot of inspections while their coop was being built. Hubs has been working on a mini coop and I found a nest with an egg in it yesterday in there :gig
They can't wait to use it! That's funny! Chickens are crazy curious.

Good morning, Café, and thanks for the coffee Sean. I'll pass on the donuts as inflammation is up for some reason. The entire time in Hawaii my shoulders did not hurt excessively. Why?

Had a great day yesterday. Weather was beautiful and traffic to and back from Annapolis not bad at all. Best news is that grand daughter with Lupus is really doing well physically and mentally. :love
Maybe less humidity?

Good morning, Café, and thanks for the coffee Sean. I'll pass on the donuts as inflammation is up for some reason. The entire time in Hawaii my shoulders did not hurt excessively. Why?

Had a great day yesterday. Weather was beautiful and traffic to and back from Annapolis not bad at all. Best news is that grand daughter with Lupus is really doing well physically and mentally. :love
Maybe in Hawaii you got plenty of sunshine and vitamin D. At home, not so much sunshine and Vitamin D?

I love gooseberry jam, and pie! They grew wild in Ohio, so we never tried to cultivate them. I'm thinking we might grow blueberries and probably tomatoes if we ever get all the building finished, always something.

I would love to see how you planted the onions. Roof trenching sounds intriguing.
We do not have goose berries here!

Back
Top Bottom