BYC Café

I get it about the snow...we had more overnight but I think it will probably be gone in the next day or so.

I'm just kind of hanging out at home today. I had planned on working toward getting the golf course restaurant ready for opening but the water isn't turned on down there yet. The cold weather has delayed things so now it's kind of a waiting game.

Starting seeds for your garden sounds like fun!
Yes, we shall see! I've only started seeds indoors once and it was an epic failure. Apparently, you have to water them?? Ha. :oops:

Do you run the restaurant?

Yes, we shall see! I've only started seeds indoors once and it was an epic failure. Apparently, you have to water them?? Ha. :oops:

Do you run the restaurant?
Aww Meg, you have been awarded the 'Brown thumb' trophy! Better luck next time!
PS - try water

View attachment 1736015

I might be adopting some more ducks! A friend of the family contacted us and said their family memeber bought their daughter ducks for Easter (booooo) and they didn’t know they would get that big. He was wondering if I’d take them if they decided to get rid of them. Well y’all know me and my animal obsession, so I said yes! No idea of the breeds since I haven’t seen them but yay more ducks!

You'll have to get a picture of them if/when they come to live with you.

Ugh, in laws...if you are like me you're over cleaning an already clean house. :rolleyes: I'd rather pull out my body hair with tweezers.:gig

Exactly!!! :he I've been at it for days. My fingernails are sore from scrubbing & The place doesn't look any different. :hit What I need is to make the house bigger, not really cleaner, so I'm scrubbing away & accomplishing nothing. I was thinking I'd rather be shoving sticks in my eye, but pulling out body hair with tweezers is probably a safer idea. :highfive:

DH is the golf course superintendent and I run/cook for the restaurant.

Water for plants? What a novel idea :lau
That always seemed like it'd be a stressful job! But how fun!

I know...and I can't even blame someone else for it :lol: I should probably stick with started plants anyway, as they can hold their own a little better in the weed patch.:p

Back
Top Bottom