BYC Café

:hugsThank you guys, I feel better with coffee!

Sorry for my rant, I'm done.

I candled the eggs, they look ready so all on track. The roosters are providing a lovely serenade this morning as the moon sets. It's going to be a good day.

@N F C I need that!:gig

Sometimes a person just needs to let some steam off. :hugs

I'll see about the grenade :lau

Good morning, Cafe!
LOT'S of big thunderstorms here last night. They were very impressive to watch but a little nerve wracking to drive through! DH and I were going to go out to dinner as he is leaving today on his 16 day vacation but I kept thinking about Ben... home (locked in the bedroom because he and Mogwai were fighting during the day) with the thunder booming and the lighting flashing and him freaking out, digging up my comforter and Tempurpedic mattress and eating my Amish made mission style bed!!!! :barnie I turned the car around a 1/2 mile from the restaurant and made us corn on the cob for dinner. Ben was happy to see us but had not done any canine remodeling of the bedroom. :oops:

This was my dinner tonight. Still plenty left if anybody is hungry. I know it’s way past dinner or even bedtime now for most of us but I’ll leave it in the fridge just in case.

View attachment 1879180 View attachment 1879181

I actually drooled a little when I saw this.

You know this is the first I have gotten on line today been just having so much fun been hotter than hadies for a couple days now tonight sweatshirt outside not needed inside
sorry the interview or job offer was not real Dobie but house flip would be fun

I went and looked at that house around the corner. The location is awesome. The house should be set on fire!

if one more person calls me every cuss word under the sun I'm going to lose my shit

:lau
Hang in there, IM! You can blow off steam to us any time you need to.

Good morning, Cafe!
LOT'S of big thunderstorms here last night. They were very impressive to watch but a little nerve wracking to drive through! DH and I were going to go out to dinner as he is leaving today on his 16 day vacation but I kept thinking about Ben... home (locked in the bedroom because he and Mogwai were fighting during the day) with the thunder booming and the lighting flashing and him freaking out, digging up my comforter and Tempurpedic mattress and eating my Amish made mission style bed!!!! :barnie I turned the car around a 1/2 mile from the restaurant and made us corn on the cob for dinner. Ben was happy to see us but had not done any canine remodeling of the bedroom. :oops:

I actually drooled a little when I saw this.

I went and looked at that house around the corner. The location is awesome. The house should be set on fire!

:lau
Hang in there, IM! You can blow off steam to us any time you need to.

Thank you! I drooled plenty while eating it. :lau

The cucumber and squash are straight from my garden. :D

Good morning, all! Sorry your day started out rough, IM. TGIF?

Hope you hubby's trip goes well, DL. Are you taking him or are they coming to pick him up?

Glad you're getting some rain, Shadrach! We had a lightening storm rip through last night, but seems all is well at the moment. Might get some rain tonight? Definitely feeling like fall around here.

@N F C have you grown much cabbage? This is my first year and it's gigantic, leaf-wise, but not getting a head on it. Are there quitter cabbages? Still developing, perhaps? If nothing else, they look pretty :p

Good morning, all! Sorry your day started out rough, IM. TGIF?

Hope you hubby's trip goes well, DL. Are you taking him or are they coming to pick him up?

Glad you're getting some rain, Shadrach! We had a lightening storm rip through last night, but seems all is well at the moment. Might get some rain tonight? Definitely feeling like fall around here.

@N F C have you grown much cabbage? This is my first year and it's gigantic, leaf-wise, but not getting a head on it. Are there quitter cabbages? Still developing, perhaps? If nothing else, they look pretty :p

Nope, never tried growing cabbage. Actually, the last time I had a garden was back in my FL days. Once we moved here in 2016 the golf course took over our spring/summer/fall lives and haven't had a WY garden at all.

I was just on my state thread and a member outside of Casper had a horrific hail storm. Wiped out the garden, some fruit trees, part of his greenhouse and other damage.

I don't know how anyone grows anything in this windy place. And if the wind doesn't get it, the deer & antelope do. :confused:

Nope, never tried growing cabbage. Actually, the last time I had a garden was back in my FL days. Once we moved here in 2016 the golf course took over our spring/summer/fall lives and haven't had a WY garden at all.

I was just on my state thread and a member outside of Casper had a horrific hail storm. Wiped out the garden, some fruit trees, part of his greenhouse and other damage.

I don't know how anyone grows anything in this windy place. And if the wind doesn't get it, the deer & antelope do. :confused:
Home on the range, where the deer and the antelope play. Not supposed to be any discouraging words.:frow

Back
Top Bottom