BYC Café

Mornin', y'all.:frow

So sorry for your loss Bunnylady.

Thank you, Cap.:hugs

Boy, when the weather changes around here, it doesn't mess around! The drought seems to have been replaced with a monsoon. Friday, I drove to Goldsboro through periods of near-whiteout downpours to sit at my mother's side while she passed from this world into the next. Saturday was spent finalizing her funeral arrangements (ever thoughtful and organized almost to a fault, she spared us a lot of the work by making most of the decisions herself years ago). Yesterday I came home to a soggy landscape; the official measurement at the airport is in excess of 6 inches, but there is evidence that our place may have received at least double that amount.

Hi ho, hi ho, back into harness I go . . . Thanks for the coffee, @N F C I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

Boy, when the weather changes around here, it doesn't mess around! The drought seems to have been replaced with a monsoon. Friday, I drove to Goldsboro through periods of near-whiteout downpours to sit at my mother's side while she passed from this world into the next. Saturday was spent finalizing her funeral arrangements (ever thoughtful and organized almost to a fault, she spared us a lot of the work by making most of the decisions herself years ago). Yesterday I came home to a soggy landscape; the official measurement at the airport is in excess of 6 inches, but there is evidence that our place may have received at least double that amount.

Hi ho, hi ho, back into harness I go . . . Thanks for the coffee, @N F C I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

I popped into Rachel's thread yesterday and saw the news about your mother. My condolences to you & yours Bunny. How nice that she made it easier with the pre-planning. :hugs

:hugsI'm sorry for your loss.

Sorry to read about the death of your mother @Bunnylady

It is good that most of the decisions have been made

Blessings for this time

Back
Top Bottom