BYC Café

Would you like fruit in them? We have blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, banana. Or could have it on the side. And have real maple syrup or just pancake syrup lol

Also have powdered sugar if you so desire. Getting fancy over here :lau
Did you mention real maple syrup?:drool

Not too keen on the heat then Roomy?
Coming from the UK I have an unreasonable fondness for the idea of sunshine. You don't see a lot of it.
The reality of perhaps 3 months of temperatures above 90F with humidity going up and down like a lift, I'm finding exhausting.

I'm not too fond of the heat. I'm even less fond of the tourist season we get hammered with. Is it too unreasonable that tourists should be respectful visitors instead of rude, entitled, litterbugs?

I don't travel much, but when I do I try not to charge thru a place like I own it, leaving a trail of debris behind me. By next week a lot of the tourists & their trash will be gone. :fl

How much of that 13 acres do the guineas use Cap?
Do they have a routine area in which they spend most of the day?
We sold them, but they used to hang around the barnyard, Turkey Town and the general area we use. We discouraged them from hanging around the house.

I'm not too fond of the heat. I'm even less fond of the tourist season we get hammered with. Is it too unreasonable that tourists should be respectful visitors instead of rude, entitled, litterbugs?

I don't travel much, but when I do I try not to charge thru a place like I own it, leaving a trail of debris behind me. By next week a lot of the tourists & their trash will be gone. :fl
Thankfully we don't get many tourists up here. The nearest village is very touristy. It's on the route to a famous mountain here and a particularly piece of the park.

Back
Top Bottom