BYC Café

HAPPY BELATED I.M. :weeI'm turning the big five-o this year too. I need to read backwards a bit to see if you celebrated at all & whatever else I missed.

Thanks Roomy! We just had a quiet evening at home, hubs did surf and turf on the bbq and got me a cake. It was nice and relaxing.

I can't take them. I'm out of capacity in my coop and I don't have anywhere they could be quarantined. I do have my old coop but it's still embedded in the fence line of the pen. And it has no run attached. The pop door to get in that coop is on the opposite side of the coop to the pen. And I don't have time to deal with that. So much going on with DH starting the clinical trial (we go down Monday to be assigned a group), the house not being done, Mom's house not being done and sold, me possibly looking for a job in a month... too much.

I posted pretending that it was me looking to foster 4 hens for 6 months on Nextdoor.com. She is afraid that if he sees any signs that she is looking to relocate her birds that he will kill them and hurt her. He sounds like a real peach.

I'll try my state thread. I know another member here that's in Owego and another in Binghamton.
Space would be a problem!

I have plenty of space but am at the legal limit of 6 hens

Back
Top Bottom