BYC Café

Good morning, Cafe. Thanks for the coffee.
I slept the whole night in bed instead of part of the night on the couch. Progress! I'm hoping I'll have some energy to get some things accomplished today.
Have a great day everyone!

Morning Dobie, glad to hear you were able to get a good night's sleep! Enjoy your day.

Good morning, Cafe. Thanks for the coffee.
I slept the whole night in bed instead of part of the night on the couch. Progress! I'm hoping I'll have some energy to get some things accomplished today.
Have a great day everyone!
Good morning Tonya! Glad to hear some progress is taking place. Have a great day!

Morning All, I woke up, kinda, made a pot of coffee, kinda, didn't add the ground coffee to the filter, so I had to wait again for the coffee to be done right. So much for my time-saving strategy. I had better wake up before I help a friend cut tree limbs off while DS$ is at wrestling practice for 5 or 6 hours... :th I think that I will just have to stop by a doughnut shop just because this is only the first week.
DL, glad things are improving! Enjoy the very nice weather, Sean!
Have a wonderful, beautiful Day out there you All!

Morning All, I woke up, kinda, made a pot of coffee, kinda, didn't add the ground coffee to the filter, so I had to wait again for the coffee to be done right. So much for my time-saving strategy. I had better wake up before I help a friend cut tree limbs off while DS$ is at wrestling practice for 5 or 6 hours... :th I think that I will just have to stop by a doughnut shop just because this is only the first week.
DL, glad things are improving! Enjoy the very nice weather, Sean!
Have a wonderful, beautiful Day out there you All!
Morning Margie! You have a great day, too!

The weatherman, I think he lied....was suppose to be warm this weekend! Its 42°F this morning. :thwas suppose to be in the 60's at night and near 80 in the day.
Yea, I sometimes think their brains are partly cloudy. It was supposed to clear out about noon yesterday but didn't until sometime during the night. It's clear and 32 degrees right now supposedly going up into the 60's.

Yea, I sometimes think their brains are partly cloudy. It was supposed to clear out about noon yesterday but didn't until sometime during the night. It's clear and 32 degrees right now supposedly going up into the 60's.
Howdy Pert!
Its sunny out right now, we were suppose to have had rain last night, and fairly severe thunderstorms but they never developed. :clap
Suppose to be in the 70's here!

Back
Top Bottom