BYC Café

@ronott1 have you made yogurt in your instant pot? I've got some incubating right now. Hope it turns out :fl
I have the instanpot lux-- it does not make yogurt.

I have:
13989_08_29_2016__09_18_29_700

It is a proofing box, yogurt make and slow cooker. I make yogurt in it weekly and proof bread in it all the time too. It is a brod and taylor proofer. King Arthur flour sells it and amazon too

Last edited:
I need to do that too. First I need to re route the ethernet cable that goes to the second floor. It should not be too bad but I will need to drill a hole at the garage
Am I to take it that you don't actually go shopping in the conventional sense?
Ask for something to be delivered up here and you might see it next month.

She is, and we're pretty sure she caught on the AI. If so, she'll be calving right directly :clapWe didn't have her preg checked because she's such a pain in the arse to get in the chute. I will definitely share a baby picture!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Chewy, hope her AI took! :fl

Nifty announced that the software update for the site is scheduled for Monday the 13th. There will be an outage then. I would expect that some pre work might make BYC a bit glitchy. It was for me yesterday morning

My computer has been glitchy off & on all day...frustrating! But I am looking forward to seeing the site update.

Back
Top Bottom