BYC Café

Every dog I know right now has or had rear dew claws except my friends two Goldens who don’t have any dew claws at all cause they were likely removed.

Libby has her front ones but her rear ones were removed. I can tell she did have them because you can see where they were removed. Franklin has both front and rear and like I mentioned earlier, one double due to being part Pyrenees.

One of the dogs I watch has both front and rear.

Gator I think had both front and rear but I don’t remember.

So out of 6 dogs, 4 have rear dew claws. Which I guess is why I thought most dogs did. But maybe our dogs are weird. :lau
Not too many of the dogs I bred had them on the rear legs.

Last edited:
I love that philosophy. :love

:lau OMG she looks nothing a spaniel LOL

Was it wisdom panel that you did or?

Sometimes Embark runs specials and sales so maybe you could wait for one and get it cheaper. Might be more accurate haha

I found Libby and Franklins Wisdom Panels to be pretty accurate or at least Libby’s lol but it did annoy me how it came back quite a large percentage of unknown!! Libby was like 25% unknown and Franks was almost 50% :eek: :th

It tells you what breed category the unknown is (herding, toy, sporting, terrier, etc. etc.) but still annoying considering you pay and it comes back unknown.:rolleyes:

Which is why I’d like to do an Embark on them but can’t afford it for both of them or even one lol

But considering Libby is pretty accurate maybe I could just try Franklins lol
It was a Wisdom Panel. I already ordered another one several months ago, but then got side tracked, set it aside and forgot about it until this conversation. Now I have to figure out where it is. haha

This was my reaction as I was walking out the door from work today and saw the bright blue sunny sky through the window:

"Oh! What a nice d... Holy crap, is it cold out!!"

The second part happened after I opened the door and the wind in 19F weather hit me.

:lau :gig :lau

Exactly my reaction today!!!

Not too many of the dogs I bred had them on the rear legs.

Huh, weird. What breed(s) did you breed?? Maybe it is just because all of those 4 dogs are also Pyrenees mixes???

It was a Wisdom Panel. I already ordered another one several months ago, but then got side tracked, set it aside and forgot about it until this conversation. Now I have to figure out where it is. haha

:lau I’ve done that before! Hope you can find it lol

Back
Top Bottom