BYC Café

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is on the stove.
Very windy here but not that cold.
I've just waded through I don't know how many pages of food obsession.:rolleyes:
So, for the record, I can't think of anything I won't eat; it comes from being hungry.;)
It's strange how hunger can wipe out all those food preferences.

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is on the stove.
Very windy here but not that cold.
I've just waded through I don't know how many pages of food obsession.:rolleyes:
So, for the record, I can't think of anything I won't eat; it comes from being hungry.;)
It's strange how hunger can wipe out all those food preferences.
Good morning! I agree....and have that experience also. I'm afraid food has become "entertainment" here......eating out a way of life for many ...which leads to "Hmmmm what do I feel like eating today" instead of being grateful that there is food available. I sound like an old fogey:old, I know....and there's a good reason for that! :old
19 degrees here.....but not snowing and minimal wind.

Good morning! I agree....and have that experience also. I'm afraid food has become "entertainment" here......eating out a way of life for many ...which leads to "Hmmmm what do I feel like eating today" instead of being grateful that there is food available. I sound like an old fogey:old, I know....and there's a good reason for that! :old
19 degrees here.....but not snowing and minimal wind.
Morning BB
There are certain factions that appear to be obsessed with food! :lau ... I, on the other hand consider eating a necessary evil, it keeps the boiler going! ;)

Back
Top Bottom