BYC Café

YAY....you're back! NOW everything's right with the world. Well, with the BYC world, at least. :D

Yep, back from visiting your future home. :p Hope that once you move you do not have to travel routinely on I 95. :barnie That road can be a nightmare. We were in stopped traffic on the way home. On the way there S bound I 95 approaching the GW bridge was backed up for over 5 miles due to a broke down truck. We took the Tappan Zee coming home.

Yep, back from visiting your future home. :p Hope that once you move you do not have to travel routinely on I 95. :barnie That road can be a nightmare. We were in stopped traffic on the way home. On the way there S bound I 95 approaching the GW bridge was backed up for over 5 miles due to a broke down truck. We took the Tappan Zee coming home.
Did you have a good time Mr sourland? Rumour has it you went gambling.

There is a backup on I 80 from before Davis to over the Sacramento River Causeway nearly every weeknight here. It is so bad that it impacts my commute home to Davis on hwy 113

Did you have a good time Mr sourland? Rumour has it you went gambling.

Fact is the Princess went gambling, and I just tagged along. Gambling is not a good idea for someone like me. :p Princess did well in that she ended up slightly on the + side after two days of 'entertainment'. I busily people watched. The human being takes many and unusual forms. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom