BYC Café

I know the coop is not big, but I think considering how heavy our rain usually is, I could fill one from there also.
That is what I was thinking. Its very seldom that we have "sprinkles" or light rains. I plan to start with two possibly three of the downspouts first and then move to the coop.

BTW... Good morning everyone! Finally back home....lots of things to do to get caught back so that spring doesn't pass me by.

It is good to have you back!

Last edited:
Stood looking into the fridge a while ago and can't think of anything to cook.:rolleyes:
On my knees under the coops this afternoon cutting the weeds and grass back.
Over the last week the vegition seems to have gone on steroids. I can see a day with the brush-cutter in my future. I lost two chicks in the jungle around the coops earlier.
Very green and lush here now even though many of the bushes and trees have only just budded.
View attachment 2047088View attachment 2047089
Nice looking pair. Really loving that green grass!

No stuck egg. I checked. No external parasites. I checked. She was dewormed with Safeguard, 35 mg/Kg 2 days in a row.
Also drenched with Corid, 0.4 ml 2 days in a row.
Why are you treating if you don't know what's wrong with her? In my opinion, you can do more harm than good when doing so.

Why are you treating if you don't know what's wrong with her? In my opinion, you can do more harm than good when doing so.
Thank you for your concern about my hen. Please read the thread I posted regarding her condition before commenting.;)

Back
Top Bottom