BYC Café

Major LIKE on the bill for Fuji. Brewed an afternoon pot - just in case. 73 F today. Dogs are not conditioned for this rapid increase in temperature. Sent Will to a trial yesterday with a handler, and he got a third.

I will partake in that coffee.

I'm hanging drywall in dad's basement. It's warmer outside than in. I have all the windows and doors open. It's 73 here too. Feels great.

I think the reason I got a good price on the procedure is because one of the vets from the original practice did it. We go way back.

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is made.
Mainly sunny here this morning.
Chicken club today. Hoping to learn a bit more about nutrition this morning and get some more information about a mite problem.
It seems likely that one mite might be mistaken for another mite.:lol:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/straw-itch-mite.75561/

Good morning, Cafe. Thanks for the coffee, Shad. Good article. I never heard of them before.
It is warm this morning at 56F but the rain will be coming soon. We'll drop back down below freezing tonight. Tough to know how to load the wood stove on mornings like this.
Back to work today.

I know the coop is not big, but I think considering how heavy our rain usually is, I could fill one from there also.
[/QUOTE]
That is what I was thinking. Its very seldom that we have "sprinkles" or light rains. I plan to start with two possibly three of the downspouts first and then move to the coop.

BTW... Good morning everyone! Finally back home....lots of things to do to get caught back so that spring doesn't pass me by.

Back
Top Bottom