BYC Café

I just figure, "if you knew better, you'd do better." But why is it so hard to get through to some people? I saw a quote in a news article to the effect that masks were for people who had symptoms or had tested positive. I was hoping that the reporter doing that interview turned off their microphone and told that person, "Wrong! Masks are for people who seem healthy, but may not be. If you have symptoms or have tested positive, you are supposed to STAY HOME!" The WHO is even talking about an "infodemic," a flood of information, a lot of which may be inaccurate, misleading, or even dangerous.
This is so true!

Luckily I miss most of this because BYC online is my only social media

Some of them are dangerous!
Yep, could be...why I don't say anything.
Store keeper got shot and killed in Flint for telling someone they couldn't come in the store without a mask...I'm sure there was more to it than that, but still what it started over.
Why the mandate isn't enforced on store customers, I'm sure plenty of employees wouldn't be wearing them if their jobs didn't depend on it.

Store keeper got shot and killed in Flint for telling someone they couldn't come in the store without a mask...I'm sure there was more to it than that, but still what it started over.
Why the mandate isn't enforced on store customers, I'm sure plenty of employees wouldn't be wearing them if their jobs didn't depend on it.
The Board of Supervisors for yolo county is meeting about figuring out enforcement. Current.y the store is fined for mask violations. That is not the ideal way to go about this

Many of the workers aren't wearing masks because they have those plexiglass shields. I hate to tell them, droplets can float right over those, or come from another direction.

Good morning Cafe Hope this finds all well.
Dobie great loooking chicks ..
Most down our way are in masks, We go to Costco all are in them.
At walmart not so many
Many of The workers at the Walmart grocery store I shop at do not cover their nose. I wish they would learn how viruses are spread!

It's hot! The weather that is. The coffee not so much now.
Some people like iced coffee.

Basically it's orange sherbet...mine are made from Orange Juice Concentrate and greek yogurt.
Do they sell "fill it yourself" push-up tubes and sticks?

Hoop coop is a little crushed but not killed, about how I feel. 😂
That was a very close call!

Lots of very tasteful custom masks about. New fashion accessory now.
Maybe the "never maskers" will get fashion concious.

Now that the movement restrictions have been lifted and people are out and about again some of us are waiting to see if there will be a rise in the infection rate before we make any long term plans.
If all the "I won't get it and if I do it won't be bad" people there are like the ones here you WILL see a rise.

He looks like he works on "Angry Birds" (is that still a thing?)

The WHO is even talking about an "infodemic," a flood of information, a lot of which may be inaccurate, misleading, or even dangerous.
And coming from some pretty powerful people in several countries.

And it is the employees who suffer the most. It can be annoying to have to wear a mask (an fogging your glasses) for half an hour in the store but the employees likely need to wear them even on breaks unless they can be distant from other employees.

Guess the only thing I will add if there the metal nose piece and fitted correctly the glasses do not fog
Mine don't fog up too bad, without a good nose wire, shape of my face and kinda loose at the bottom.

Do they sell "fill it yourself" push-up tubes and sticks?
Yes!
1593718749266.png

Kinda hard to get them to stand up while freezing, I have a cup that fits 4 so they stand upright.

Back
Top Bottom