BYC Café

From what you've written I get the impression that none of them have the remotest idea of the reality of living with your other half.
I was thinking about this while choring this morning.
They've just gotten their first glimpse, at least in a long while, with the recent visit.
And now are freaking out.

I was thinking about this while choring this morning.
They've just gotten their first glimpse, at least in a long while, with the recent visit.
And now are freaking out.

Plus, because of whatever their reasons, they don't trust your assessment and interpretation of the situation . . . or maybe I should simply say, they don't trust you.:(

ETA I really want to believe that everybody really has your DH's best interests in mind; what a pity that y'all can't play on the same team.:he

when my hubby's grandmother (our next door neighbor) started to fail, she worried about being alone but wanted her independence too. Hubby, me, and father in law worked out a visiting schedule so someone was always checking morning noon and night. Got her a Help I've fallen" service. Worked fine until some random visiting relative claimed how she should be in assisted living. None of her other children's families would care for her like we did, but wanted to put her away. Everyone was an expert

Last day of work and yet another gorgeous day up on deck. Tomorrow the temp jumps about 10F.
Yep, here too.
Bummer you 'missed' this last cool wave.
A solid ahead week of high 80's
1f641.png

But high temp humidity below 50
and nights in the 60's
1f642.png

Back
Top Bottom