BYC Café

Last edited:
Never seen or heard of that before. looks interesting. How is the flavor of black Garlic?
Takes one to know one! ;)

I did too!

I hadn't either, had to google.... long slow heating of head turns cloves black.
Would think it would be sweet like rated garlic?
The flavor is intense. In a "word"? :drool

I'm guessing Aart meant "roasted"?

Good morning, cafe. Thanks for the coffee! Bright sunny day here, heading for 50° tomorrow.

Can't believe we're coming up on Thanksgiving already. I have a friend bringing a freshly butchered turkey on Monday. Going to put the baby on the traeger :D Not looking forward to the holidays so much.
You can look forward to the fresh turkey.

True story...
I was washing some baby bella mushrooms when Mogwai walked over because she likes to drink from the stream coming from the faucet. I looked at her and said, "can't you wait until I'm done washing the mushrooms before sticking your head in the water?" She then reached out with her front foot instead! :rolleyes:

True story...
I was washing some baby bella mushrooms when Mogwai walked over because she likes to drink from the stream coming from the faucet. I looked at her and said, "can't you wait until I'm done washing the mushrooms before sticking your head in the water?" She then reached out with her front foot instead! :rolleyes:
That's too funny! Like she was teasing you:lol:

Back
Top Bottom